ENGLISH TIME AGAIN! 23-4-20


HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS!

Happy birthday Valentina López. Enjoy your day!

How are you?Are you ready for a new challenge?





Now you can watch this funny video and remember to do this actions:
1. I get up
2. I go to the toilet
2.I  get dress
3.I have breakfast
4.I brush my teeth
5.I wash my face.
6. I play games
7. I go to bed
8. I ...


Listen and practice with Steve and Maggie.




If you want, you can make your checlist every morning. 




Kids Morning Routine Checklist | Morning routine kids, Kids ...


With this video you can practice your daily routine actions.








Now, are you ready to do a challenge? you can send me your daily routine video to my email. erika@escolatabor.cat.
This is an opportunity to practice your english. Come on. Dare yourself!


I will be very happy to hear you and see you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada